Home » Posts tagged 'tx7l'
Tag Archives: tx7l
It is our pleasure to announce that the EUDXF Board decided to support the november 2023 7O8AD – 7O8AE DXpedition to Yemen by Ken LA7GIA and Shani HA5DDX.
This small team will be active from Socotra Island AF-028 (LK72cq) November 3-16, 2023.
Tent and generator operation, limited facilities at Dhihamri, grid locator LK72CQ
- Two generators, one main and one spare.
- 2-3 stations on the air with focus on CW/SSB
- 7O8AD Ken: 1x CW + 1xFT8 (SO2R light)
- 7O8AE Shani: 1xSSB
- 100W RIGs: Three 100W stations. No amplifier due to weight restrictions.
- Thanks to Expert Electronics for sponsoring us with a SunSDR2 DX! https://eesdr.com/en/
- Band: 160-10m. No band plan, use the VFO. FT8 will be WSJT-X F/H or MHSV – never on standard frequency.
- Antennas: Verticals and VDA close to saltwater, clear beach take off.
Everyone who donate via paypal firstname.lastname@example.org will receive Direct mailed card + LoTW. This paypal is for both callsigns.
More info on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6878768972146047
It is our pleasure to announce that the EUDXF Board decided to support the november 2023 TX7L DXpedition to Marquesas.
The team consisting F6BCW, F6EEQ, F6FMC, F6HBI, F5VHQ, F5JRX, F5LRL, F4ISZ, F8GGV and F1MNQ will be active from Hiva Oa Island as TX7L during November 4-19, 2023.
They will be QRV with four station on 160-6m CW, SSB, FT8, FT4 and RTTY;
QSL via F6EXV or Club Log OQRS.
More information on the teams website: TX7L.COM