During November 2018 a number of Special Event Stations will be activated during the EUDXF activity month, all signing the 32EUDXF suffix referring to the 32th anniversary of the EUropean DX Foundation.
Look for :
All QSO’s will be confirmed by a special QSL card.
By working the 32EUDXF stations points can be collected for various levels of the award.
The award will be available in 4 different classes:
- Bronze: 10 QSO’s with at least 3 different special “32EUDXF” stations
- Silver: 15 QSO’s with at least 4 different special “32EUDXF” stations
- Gold: 20 QSO’s with at least 5 different special “32EUDXF” stations
- Platinum: 30 QSO’s with all activated “32EUDXF” stations.
- At least one QSO should be made with every 32EUDXF station
Please note that working the same station on the same band in the same mode is considered a dupe QSO and will not count for the award.
Any other combination counts as a valid QSO.
The award will be available for free in an digital format.
A printed award will be made available against cost of 10 Euro/Dollar.
Valid stations for the award: DL32EUDXF – OE32EUDXF – OT32EUDXF – PA32EUDXF – PB32EUDXF – PC32EUDXF – PD32EUDXF – PE32EUDXF – PF32EUDXF – PG32EUDXF – PH32EUDXF and PI32EUDXF. (Subject to change as more SeS callsigns are not yet confirmed)
How to obtain this award?
Send a log extract showing the qso’s made to Alex PA1AW, the award manager.
The awards will be issued starting December 2018 after completion of the 2018 activity month.