During November 2019 a number of Special Event Stations will be active during the 2019 EUDXF activity month, all using special callsigns referring to the 33th anniversary of the EUropean DX Foundation.
Look for :
All QSO’s will be confirmed by a special QSL card.
By working the 33EUDXF stations points can be collected for various levels of the award.
The award will be available in 4 different classes:
- Bronze: 10 QSO’s with at least 3 different special “33 EUDXF” stations
- Silver: 20 QSO’s with at least 4 different special “33 EUDXF” stations
- Gold: 30 QSO’s with at least 5 different special “33 EUDXF” stations
- Platinum: 30 QSO’s with all activated “33 EUDXF” stations.
- At least one QSO should be made with every 33 EUDXF station
Please note that working the same station on the same band in the same mode is considered a dupe QSO and will not count for the award.
Any other combination counts as a valid QSO.
The award will be available for free in an digital format.
A printed award will be made available against cost of 10 Euro/Dollar.
Valid stations for the award: DL33EUDXF – HG33EUDXF – LA33EUDXF – PA33EUDXF – PB33EUDXF – PC33EUDXF – PD33EUDXF – PE33EUDXF – PF33EUDXF – PG33EUDXF – PH33EUDXF – PI33EUDXF and TM33EUDX.
(Subject to change as more special callsigns are not yet confirmed)
How to obtain this award?
Send a log extract showing the qso’s made to Alex PA1AW, the award manager.
The awards will be issued starting December 2019 after completion of the EUDXF activity month.