And the party continues…. DL0EUF and TM37EUDX join the party.
Two extra special stations have become active in 37EUDXF Activity Month from today.
TM37EUDXF had been announced earlier and is immediately active on several bands.
In addition EUDXF club station DL0EUF joined the festivities today. Here we can expect activity on multiple bands and modes too.
Of course, newcomer DL0EUF is also valid for the 37EUDXF Award;
This award can be obtained by making contact with the various 37EUDXF station active from a number of countries during the November 2023 EUDXF Activity Month .
The award will be available in 4 different classes:
- Bronze: 10 QSO’s with at least 6 special 37EUDXF stations from at least 4 different countries
- Silver: 20 QSO’s with at least 8 different 37EUDXF stations from at least 5 different countries.
- Gold: 30 QSO’s with at least 10 different 37EUDXF stations from at least 6 different countries.
- Platinum: 40 QSO’s with at least 14 different 37EUDXF stations.
Please note that working or hearing the same station on the same band in the same mode will only count for 1 QSO for the award. Any other combination counts as a valid QSO.
The award will be available for free in an digital format.
A printed award will be made available against cost of 10 Euro/Dollar.
Valid stations for the award: AX37EUDXF – DL0EUF – DU37EUDXF – HA37EUDXF – OE37EUDXF – OP37EUDXF – PA37EUDXF – PB37EUDXF – PC37EUDXF – PD37EUDXF – PE37EUDXF – PF37EUDXF – PG37EUDXF – PH37EUDXF – PI37EUDXF – TM37EUDX and UE37UEF.
Applications for the award should be send before January 1st, 2024 to PA1AW@EUDXF.EU , only applications providing a list of claimed qso’s will be accepted.
It is our pleasure to announce that the EUDXF Board decided to support the november 2023 7O8AD – 7O8AE DXpedition to Yemen by Ken LA7GIA and Shani HA5DDX.
This small team will be active from Socotra Island AF-028 (LK72cq) November 3-16, 2023.
Tent and generator operation, limited facilities at Dhihamri, grid locator LK72CQ
- Two generators, one main and one spare.
- 2-3 stations on the air with focus on CW/SSB
- 7O8AD Ken: 1x CW + 1xFT8 (SO2R light)
- 7O8AE Shani: 1xSSB
- 100W RIGs: Three 100W stations. No amplifier due to weight restrictions.
- Thanks to Expert Electronics for sponsoring us with a SunSDR2 DX! https://eesdr.com/en/
- Band: 160-10m. No band plan, use the VFO. FT8 will be WSJT-X F/H or MHSV – never on standard frequency.
- Antennas: Verticals and VDA close to saltwater, clear beach take off.
Everyone who donate via paypal firstname.lastname@example.org will receive Direct mailed card + LoTW. This paypal is for both callsigns.
More info on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6878768972146047
EUDXF Member Jacek SP5EAQ showing the EUDXF logo in his shack on Chatham Island ZL7/SP5EAQ.
From 20th October 2023 Jacek will be staying for two weeks at Chatham Is. IOTA-038 (including CQWW DX SSB entry but contest QSOs will be visible in on-line log only after the contest log submission deadline). He will be active on 10-80m bands, SSB only using ZL7/SP5EAQ.
QSL via SP7DQR.
Dxpedition Website http://chathams.sp7dqr.pl/