European DX Foundation e.V.
- Published on 17 May 2009
- Written by NA5U with K0IR, W0GJ, W0NB, K4UEE, K5AC
- Hits: 4731
An Exclusive Report for the EUDXF
This adventure began on October 3, 2008. It was that day that the a letter was received that advised that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) had selected the KP1-5 Project team to carry out a DXpedition to Desecheo National Wildlife Refuge; otherwise known as KP5. It started years before but that is for another day.
- Published on 20 March 2009
- Written by Dieter Schuster, DL8OH
- Hits: 4247
- Published on 30 January 2009
- Written by Hans, PJ2/PB2T
- Hits: 3648
Where I had the impression that Curaçao had a clear position on its future political status it appears that another referendum will be necessary to decide on the future of this island.
- Published on 28 December 2008
- Written by Eric L. Scace, K3NA
- Hits: 4031
On 2008 February 8 Friday, eighteen men and one woman arrived at Ducie Island. During the next three weeks, operating as VP6DX, this team set many new DXpedition records. Here follows the story of one GMT day in the life of this DXpedition: February 17.
- Published on 30 July 2008
- Written by Fabrizio Vedovelli, IN3ZNR
- Hits: 4016
- Published on 25 April 2008
- Written by Andi, DL7ZZ
- Hits: 4202
Two years ago we tried to find a place for another “holiday expedition”. After a few weeks of selecting we prefer Mauritania. It is a sunny area, closed to Europe and only a few miles crossing the Atlantic Ocean to Stateside.