- Category: support
- Published: 07 October 2007
- Written by PB2T
- Hits: 17647
It is not easy to determine if and with what amount an expedition will be supported. In general it can be said that the expedition's destination has to be in the top 40 of the Most Wanted List. IOTA activities are not supported, unless of course the entity to which the island belongs is in the MWL.
When you apply for support the following items will be considered
- place in the Most Wanted List
- recent activities from the country you will go to
- expected number of QSO's
- the expedition team
- equipment and antennas
- overall costs
- EUDXF membership
- QSL practice
- educational and humanitarian activities
Once support has been granted we expect the following from the expedition
The EUDXF logo should be printed or rubber stamped on the DXpedition QSL cards. In exceptional cases approved by EUDXF the support can be mentioned in another format.
If the DXpedition has a homepage the support should be mentioned there. For your convenience: the EUDXF logo .
- The DXpedition shall at least answer all incoming QSL cards
- direct cards with sufficient compensation for return postage shall be answered via mail
- The DXpedition shall use the EUDXF QSL service
- all other cards via the bureau
- the log will be uploaded to Logbook of the World within six months after the expedition
The operation must be accepted for DXCC credit
QSL cardAn expedition QSL card shall be presented for the EUDXF QSL card collection.
At the latest six months after the expedition an expedition report shall be available for publication in the EUDXF newsletter and the EUDXF website
After successful completion of the DXpedition and when the above requirements are met, EUDXF shall be requested to reimburse the announced support to the applicants bank account. The following information has to be provided
- name and address of the bank
- bank account number
- name of the account holder
- address of the account holder
application for support