The EUDXF Board decided to support the upcoming DXpediotion by Ken LA7GIA to visit Brazzaville – Congo.
Ken will be active as TN5E between 25 May and 04 June 2017.
Operation will be 80-10m + probably 6 meter using the following equipment:
- Radio Elecraft K3 (upgraded)
- Radio TS480SAT as backup
- Amplifier Ameritron ALS 500m 400 W output.
- 2 element rotatable beam on 14-21-28 MHz up 25-30 meter
- Wire dipole on 80,40,30,17,12m up 25-30 meter
- 80m dipole fixed to EU
- 40+30+17+15+12m dipole fixed to NA/VK
- 5 el Cushcraft 50 MHz rotatable beam up 25 meter
- Low band receving antennas, homebrew K9AY and BOG
- Wire backup antennas on all frequencies (dipole/delta loop)
FREE LoTW and clublog will be uploaded.
QTH: Brazzaville, Congo. JI75PR
More info on Ken his website