We received 2 very intereseting, and nice to read, IOTA DXpedition reports from Alex, HC2AO.
We trust you will enjoy reading them….
Thanks a lot Alex
Ken – LA7GIA with the NCDXC’s William Howard Myers-W6OL Award for excellence as a CW Operator on a DXpedition.
The EUDXF Board decided to support the upcoming DXpediotion by Ken LA7GIA to visit Brazzaville – Congo.
Ken will be active as TN5E between 25 May and 04 June 2017.
Operation will be 80-10m + probably 6 meter using the following equipment:
- Radio Elecraft K3 (upgraded)
- Radio TS480SAT as backup
- Amplifier Ameritron ALS 500m 400 W output.
- 2 element rotatable beam on 14-21-28 MHz up 25-30 meter
- Wire dipole on 80,40,30,17,12m up 25-30 meter
- 80m dipole fixed to EU
- 40+30+17+15+12m dipole fixed to NA/VK
- 5 el Cushcraft 50 MHz rotatable beam up 25 meter
- Low band receving antennas, homebrew K9AY and BOG
- Wire backup antennas on all frequencies (dipole/delta loop)
FREE LoTW and clublog will be uploaded.
QTH: Brazzaville, Congo. JI75PR
More info on Ken his website
The Low Land DXpedition Team (www.lldxt.eu) is on the move again.
This year they returned to Jersey BCI and are active 160 >> 2 meters, all modes.
Among the team 3 EUDXF members: Ronald PA3EWP, Roberto PB5X and Alex PA1AW.
The team is completed with Jo PA9JO.
All operators sign MJ/homecall.
Logs will be updated to LOTW and Clublog on a daily basis.
QSL via Alex PA1AW and use of the Clublog OQRS is encouraged.
The team expect to start operations May 5th, 2017 in the late afternoon.
More info: www.lldxt.eu